TRU-FLEX Specialty Products provides prototyping and low-volume manufacturing services of the highest quality to the world’s leading producers of trucks, engines, filtration and emissions systems, and power generation solutions.
How We Work
We put engineering excellence and customer service at the center of our work.
- Our deep expertise in metal fabrication, along with continuous investment in new technologies, means we can say “yes” to even the most challenging customer designs.
- We take a partnership approach with our customers, applying our experience in engineering and manufacturing to help streamline designs and reduce costs.
- Our flexibility and breadth of capabilities allows us to take on low-volume projects others cannot, without compromising quality or speed.
At Tru-Flex Specialty Products, we have built an unparalleled depth and breadth of capabilities by evolving with our customers and their needs.
- Quality is built into every step of our process, including design quality reviews at the start of new projects.
- To manufacture products used to power everything from electric vehicles to cargo ships and more, we offer the following capabilities:
- Laser cutting
- Metal bending
- Tube sizing, rolling & bending
- Flaring & notching
- Drilling & tapping
- Metrology & leak testing
- If necessary, we will work across the TRU-FLEX network and with trusted third-party partners to ensure seamless production and fast delivery.
6000-Watt Laser Cutting
- Fiber Optic
- 2D cutting
- Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Ram repeatability (.0004”)
- 3D graphics interface touch-screen optimizes programming, set-up and throughput
- Job set-up pages improve communication and part consistency
- Tube rolling (up to 36″ diameter and 36″ long)
- Automated TIG seam welding
- CNC tube sizing (Up to 6.5” OD)
- Flaring and notching
- Semi-automatic MIG welding
- Laser cutting
- Secondary press operations
Faro CMM with Scanarm
- Non-contact 3D scanning capabilities for detailed measurements of surface forms and part features
- CAD comparisons
- Dimensional analysis
- Reverse engineering
Welding - MIG, TIG & Brazing
- Stainless steel, aluminum and carbon steels
- Robotic, seam, single-point and manual welders
Opportunity Starts Here
Opportunities don’t just happen. They are made. Let us know what you’re thinking, what you need, and where you’d like to go. We are there!
If you are interested in connecting for a career opportunity please click here.